Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Accidental Mohawk

It was an accident, I swear it was!


See, here's what happened: I put Finn in the tub and got Daddy's electric trimmer out to give Finn a trim, as usual. I'm running the trimmer up and down the back of his head and notice that he's getting bald spots. The blade guard that controls how close it trims had come off the blade and I didn't notice! So he's got all these glaring bald spots and the only thing I could do at that point was . . . well, give him a Mohawk!


Daddy and all Finn's brothers and sisters are horrified. I'm actually partial to boys with Mohawks (call me strange), but this was not what I intended. No, really!



Hmmm, maybe it's time to get this bad boy a tattoo.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

HE LOOKS SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!

Mom of 2 said...

When my youngest was the same age- I tried to give him a mushroom cut.(They were very popular at the time!) I had always done such a great job with his older brother's hair- I was shocked at how horribly it turned out. I had to bring him to the hairdresser to get it fixed!
Finn looks so cute. He rocks his mohawk!

Wren said...

Personally...I LOVE it!!!! He totally rocks the mohawk! If it makes you feel better I gave Landon a reverse mohawk when he was about one and a half....his dad didn't let me cut his hair for almost a year! lol

SunflowerStories said...

I think he looks stinking cute, though here it would be way too cold to have a mohawk in the winter. :)

Kristin said...

I made a similar mistake cutting Max's hair this summer. I ended up shaving it all off. So glad it grew back fast.

K*senia said...

Accidental AWESOME!!!!

He is super adorable! I love it!!!! Keep it!

Tausha said...

Thank you so much for your comment back on my blog. Makes me feel much better. Doug and I decided to bag the feeding therapy every 2 weeks. $160 a session is a little much for our budget. We figure he will eat when he wants to. We still try and introduce new things but I am not going to stress over it anymore. Thanks for your comment

Anna Alexandrova said...

Oh Finnian... yet again you steal my heart.

TUC said...

OMG, if you put a fake tat on his head, I think i'd pass out laughing! Finn is a beauty no matter the doo!

heather said...

Absolutely love it! He is the cutest boy ever. I loved your card and the best part was when I was hanging it on the wall my son, Ryan came up to look at it. I pointed to Finn and said, "This little guy's name is Finnian." And he got all excited and said, "Like from Finnian's Journey? And that's his big brother who did the R-word speech?" It's like we're family!
xo.

The Sanchez Family said...

I want to send a xmas card to you! email me your address :)!!!!! Love your boy so much!

Alycia said...

I abolutely adore it! You should never ever change it. It looks perfect on him! I just want to snuggle him up and kiss him all over! Can't wait to do it on Friday :)