Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wow.

Kevin came home from school today and said that that kid who has been taunting him with the word "retard" apologized this morning! For the record, his parents did not receive my email yesterday - I don't know this kid or his parents. So we have no idea what brought about the change of heart.

Kevin is suspicious about the kid's sincerity, but I told him that he needs to just take it at face value and that it took a lot of guts for this kid to apologize.

This totally made my day!

3 comments:

My name is Sarah said...

It totally just made my day too. Awesome.

Carla said...

I agree. Take it at face value. Hopefully, he is sincere and realized he was behving like an asshat.

Carla said...

Hey, from one Carla to another, I think "asshat" is my new fave word.