Carla at Tales of the T's has deemed me awesome, and had some very kind words to say about me :) Thank you, Carla, I'm touched and flattered.
Receiving this award requires that I acknowledge seven things that make me awesome, and then I must pass it on to some bloggers whom I think are awesome. So, here goes:
Some things that make me awesome:
1. I've given birth to six babies, two of them completely naturally in my own bedroom.
2. I stood my ground and refused a completely unnecessary c-section when I gave birth to my twins.
3. I've exclusively breast fed all of my babies for well over a year each (well, Finn isn't yet a year old, but we're getting there), even when it wasn't always easy, like when I went back to work after Kevin was born, nursing twins, and overcoming all the breastfeeding hurdles Finn and I faced.
4. I make sure my family sits down together for dinner most nights, even though I hate to cook.
5. I'm resilient, loyal and honest.
6. I can belch like a frat boy ;)
There are so many awesome bloggers out there, many of whom I am a loyal follower. However, I'm going to pass this award along to some newer blogs - some are new to blogging, and some are just new to me:
Tara at Simeon's Trail
Beth at Not That You Asked
DS Mama at Down Syndrome New Mama
Lisa at Bridget's Light
Ria at Bill and Ria
Adieu - After more than two years and 555 posts (556 counting this one!), I'm saying goodbye to Adventures in Motherhood. I'm ready for a change, and I've started ...
6 years ago