I was awarded the Honest Scrap blog award recently by not one, not two, but THREE fellow bloggers: Lisa of Genetic Enhancement; Ria of Bill and Ria; and Maggie of Take a Walk on the Happy Side. Thank you, ladies, I am flattered and grateful!
With everything that's been going on in our neck of the woods, I am just now getting to this. Accepting this award requires that I:
1) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.2) Share "ten honest things" about myself.
3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4) Tell those 7 people that they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving it.
Ten honest things about myself:
1. I've had the same cell phone number since I got my first cell phone 13 years ago.
2. I can't remember the last time I turned the television on for myself. My kids, however, watch too much television
3. I've been coloring my hair since I was about 15. I really don't know what my true color is anymore. Lots of gray.
4. I don't like feet. I think they're disgusting. Except baby feet.
5. I have many pet peeves. One of them is that I'm anal retentive about having clean floors. I can't stand stepping on crumbs and crud in my bare feet, it makes my skin crawl.
6. I'm thin-skinned and care what people think of me far more than I let on.
7. There have been people in my life who have been dead wrong about me.
8. Through most of my 20s I was crazy about cross-stitching.
9. I'm a water snob. I only like bottled Arrowhead.
10. Sometimes I wish I could have another baby.
I'd like to pass this award to:
Lisa of Bridget's Light
Laurie of Days With Dylan
Sandra of Down Syndrome New Mama
Dan of Down With Oz
Beth of Not That You Asked
Tara of Simeon's Trail
Heather of The Seal Bark