Sunday, June 28, 2009

Flattered, again :)


I was awarded the Honest Scrap blog award recently by not one, not two, but THREE fellow bloggers: Lisa of Genetic Enhancement; Ria of Bill and Ria; and Maggie of Take a Walk on the Happy Side. Thank you, ladies, I am flattered and grateful!

With everything that's been going on in our neck of the woods, I am just now getting to this. Accepting this award requires that I:

1) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2) Share "ten honest things" about myself.
3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4) Tell those 7 people that they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving it.


Ten honest things about myself:

1. I've had the same cell phone number since I got my first cell phone 13 years ago.
2. I can't remember the last time I turned the television on for myself. My kids, however, watch too much television
3. I've been coloring my hair since I was about 15. I really don't know what my true color is anymore. Lots of gray.
4. I don't like feet. I think they're disgusting. Except baby feet.
5. I have many pet peeves. One of them is that I'm anal retentive about having clean floors. I can't stand stepping on crumbs and crud in my bare feet, it makes my skin crawl.
6. I'm thin-skinned and care what people think of me far more than I let on.
7. There have been people in my life who have been dead wrong about me.
8. Through most of my 20s I was crazy about cross-stitching.
9. I'm a water snob. I only like bottled Arrowhead.
10. Sometimes I wish I could have another baby.

I'd like to pass this award to:

Laurie of Days With Dylan
Heather of The Seal Bark





3 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh, Im the same way about dirty floors! Unfortunately, with 2 dogs, it's impossible to keep clean - so I never walk around w/o shoes on. : )

Thank you for thinking of me. Love you!!!

Beth said...

Thank you Lisa! Now I'm flattered too!

Lisa said...

Thank you so much, Lisa! I'm on a break from blogging and checking blogs over the 4th, but I'll be back in action soon.