Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Know what I love?

I love the occasional emails I get from people who have been quietly reading my blog. These people always have really nice things to say about both Finn and my writing, and more often than not, they are themselves the parent of a child with Down Syndrome. It makes me feel like Finn and I and our family are a part of something bigger, you know? Something special, dare I say.

So today I got one of those emails, from . . . ta da! . . . another dad who blogs about his son who has Ds (as well as other stuff). Check it out: http://disposablebrain.com/

4 comments:

Monica Crumley said...

Thanks for the link. He has some great posts.

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

:) I love those too! Thanks for the link! I will check it out... I was going to say "I will check him out" but that just sounded wrong somehow! LOL

Megan said...

I also love when I run into someone who has a person with Ds in their lives. It's like a big, warm hug or, as you said, a special club. No one else knows how that feels.

Ria said...

I just love those pats on the back, hugs, and/ or cheers from individuals quietly following, whether they have a kid with DS or not.
Thanks for the link to that other blog.